Emerging Style Icons of 2014
Harper’s Bazaar recently put together a list of celebrities who they feel will be style icons in 2014.
Here’s their list:
1. Blue is the Warmest Color star Adele Exarchopoulos, who strikes a perfect balance between sultry and sweet
2. Fashion blogger Althena Calderone, who likes to wear innovative ensembles
3. Writer and actress Brit Marling, who’s casual, but sophisticated style is a winner
4. Rapper Iggy Azalea, who’s drawn to minimal brands with edge
5. Actress Imogen Poots, with her wild child hair and streamlined looks
6. Fashion maven Yasmin Sewell, who has major street style
7. Actress Lily Collins, who’s classic style will only get better as her popularity grows
8. Actress Lupita Nyong’o, who sports a vibrant but elegant style
9. Socialite Nasiba Adilova, who became a street style star overnight
10. Model Suki Waterhouse, who’s loyalty to UK designers is key to her style
So, do you agree with these up and coming fashion stars? Who do you think will be on everyone’s best dressed lists of 2014? Tweet us your thoughts @TheFashionFoot or comment below!
Written By: Joanelle Navarro