You Can’t Be A Glamazon With Spinach in Your Teeth
It’s 6:30 a.m. That “melody” blares from your cell phone signaling that it’s time to get up and get your ass to work. As you struggle to get together what you were too lazy to gather the night before you make your way to work. Suddenly, it’s the middle of the day and it reeks of a homeless person in your office. You forgot your deodorant. If only you had a survival kit in your office at work.
Have no fear! I’ve gathered up a list for you of some items to go fetch and keep in your desk drawer. Consider this your survival kit…without trail mix. You can find all of these items at your local Wal-Mart….or if you’re classier, Target.
1. Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets - Okay, I’m really just seeing if you read my Glam Pick this past week. If you didn’t, stop reading this and go read that. Actually, continue with this piece and go back to that one. Point is, you need them. You’ve been sitting at your desk for nearly 8 hours. You’re going to start to shimmer…and not in a good way.
2. Colgate 3D White Toothpaste & Toothbrush - Unless you enjoy going through your day with the odor of a morning coffee on your breath, invest in an extra set of these for work. Many people don’t realize the importance of freshening up your breath through the day. You definitely need to continue cleaning your mouth. You never know when you can have a close one on one conversation with your boss. You odorous breath may cause them to fire you.
3. Floss - Maybe you had spinach for lunch? Well, if you did and didn’t floss after eating we’ll know for sure since it will be in your teeth. Keep floss in your desk so you can clean up while you brush. You always want to have a dazzling smile free of green foods.
4. Extra Socks & Underwear - You might be heading out for a drink or two (or five) after work. No time to get in the shower and freshen up. This will do just fine…plus the underwear is good to have in case you ever have a situation at work. Don’t think it couldn’t happen…
5. Deodorant - Always carry deodorant with you. You never know when you could REEK!
So now that you’ve read this…or at least skimmed it, head out to your local store and pick all of these items up. Just keep them in a little bag in your desk and they’ll be there for you in case you ever need some last minute hygiene saving.
Written By: Jake Verterano